Aug 25, 2010

Fracture My Photos!


I just read about a cool new way to print your photos-Fracture!

Fracture is a new contemporary, affordable, and practical way to show off all your favorite family pictures! Fracture is the fastest, easiest, best way to get your pictures from your camera to your wall. In other words, the picture prints out as a frame (on glass) and ready to hang! All you have to do is upload your photo and they do the rest.  Pretty Cool huh?!

I am trying to be one of the first to review Fracture and if I am among the first 100 participants, I will be writing a follow-up post about Fracture after testing it out.

My daughter and husband love to take photos, I use to when my dog was alive and my daughter was little. I'll have the opportunity to be photographer at her wedding this December and this would be perfect for those photos!

Check it out at http://www.fracture.com/ for yourself.

“I wrote this blog post in response to a TwitterMoms RAMBO alert, making me eligible to get a Fracture picture frame for review. You can learn more about Fracture at http://www.fractureme.com/.”





For Further Reading,
Twitter Moms Giveaway

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors