May 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary To Us!


Happy Anniversary
To you and me
For all the time we spent together and years to come
With every passing day i reassure myself your the one

For every dream of each other we have made come true
For ever single time we said i love you
And everything that has showed us we are meant to be
Happy Anniversary

For all the memories we hold dear
And for the cold nights we held each other near
For all the sweet things we have done and said
Even the sexy secrets we have kept in our bed

For every cute thing like grrrizzle and nighters
And each time you asked me to hold you a little tighter
For every hug and every kiss
Don't forget all the times you sent me in a romantic bliss

For every tear each one of us has cried
When no matter what he wouldn't say goodbye
For everything we went through and we are still together
Happy Anniversary From Now Till Forever
Resource


Wow......time flew by! I can't believe we've been married for 1 year already! I still ask myself if that day really happened, but I have all our wedding photos and the marriage license where I can see them to tell me yes!

See we met when I was 17 yrs old on a blind date. After he stole a kiss (I didn't slap him) and the evening was over, I knew he was the one for me. We just clicked, became best of friends and have remained that ever sense.

January 21st 2010 made 27 yrs that we have been together, and he made another one of the best days of my life happen on 5/22/09 (The first was the birth of my daughter, the second was meeting him). I had 30 days to plan the wedding, it was a small intimate wedding full of love and joy and I couldn't have asked for more.


I wonder how our cake will taste tonight! We traditionally put 1 slice in the freezer to share on our 1 yr anniversary. I hope it still tastes just as good as the day we were married.
Plans are to spend the day together :)
Dinner will be BBQ Pork Steaks, fries, baked beans and probably green beans.


Happy Anniversary my love!


For Further Reading,
anniversary, Personal Note

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors