May 14, 2010

Five Question Friday (May 14th)




This is my first time doing Five Question Friday! If you want to join me, visit My Little Life and link up. Here’s this weeks questions…

1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?
I would most definately take date night! Brian and I don't go out a lot and with our wedding anniversary being next week, I'd take date night for sure!

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Ummmmm that's a no. I can only cover my top lip. lol

3. What is your favorite flower and why?
Wow! Ok I love the color purple, so I love any flower in that color, but I think my 2 favorites are Roses (velvet looking) and Orchids.

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
LOL Well, my advice would be to NOT get mixed up with boys until after high school!!!

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
LOL if I won the lottery, after jumping up and down and fainting, I'd call my daughter, sister and the rest of the family to tell them the good news!!! I'd definately help my family members pay off some bills. The first thing I'd buy is a CAR and then a HOUSE!





For Further Reading,
Featured, Five Question Friday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors