May 25, 2010

My 5 Must have Fashionable Pieces to Pack for Every Weekend Trip


TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet wanted to hear about my "5 Must-have Fashionable Pieces to Pack for Every Weekend Trip." You can get more info that request here

Well, my husband and I rarely pack to go anywhere, but when we have to pack to leave for a hurricane, these are the 5 must haves for us:

*My hubby has to have either his shorts or budwieser pants to sleep in and I have to have a loose t-shirt and shorts to sleep in.

*Muscle shirts for my husband, tank tops for me

*Jeans, we must pack at least 1 pair of jeans just incase we go to a movie or something.

*At least 2 nice shirts for both of us.

*Because this is during the HOTTEST months, I can't go anywhere without my hair clips and pony tail holders.

“I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet blogging program to be eligible to win a $20 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”

Get your coupons today at http://gap.twittermoms.com

Gap Twitter DiscountExclusive Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Store Savings


For Further Reading,
Twitter Moms Giveaway

1 comments:

Not Everyones Mama on 5/25/2010 5:20 PM said...

Amen on the hair clips! I forgot those in my post. LOL I was all worried about my hair frizzing and brought hair spray instead. Great post!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors