Sep 29, 2008

My page rank has gone up!


Woo Hoo!! I just noticed my page rank for this blog is a 2/10! I am so happy my blog is getting more popular! lol This is what I am working for. To give my readers what they want and to make my blogs popular so people will want to read them.

Do you care about Page Rank?
I ask, because when I first started with websites last year it was all about page ranking. I know several webmasters who talked about page rank how to's, but now I can hardly find anything about page rank. The higher your page rank the better your site was to be found in search engines. Now I wonder if that's still the case.

Anyway, I am happy to have my 2/10 page rank. 10 is the best you can be for those who don't know.


For Further Reading,
Blogging

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors