Sep 29, 2008

I must be hearing things!


Today hubby came home from work. I wasn't feeling too good, so it really didn't bother me. He went into our bedroom to stretch out on the bed for a little bit. Ok not a problem.

He has a habbit of calling out the channel numbers when he wants me to see what he's watching on TV. Ok don't have a problem with that at all. So today when I heard 24, I automatically changed the channel to 24......didn't see anything of interest, so when he came in the living room, I asked why he wanted me to put it on channel 24 and he said "I didn't tell you to change the channel!" OK strange as it was HIS VOICE I heard!

So I told him that I will not change the channel anymore unless I know for sure it is him who is talking to me. lol

No more strange happenings like before with the liquid on the stove, thank God, but that was a bit strange to me.

What do you think?


For Further Reading,
Every Day Life, OMG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors