Sep 4, 2009

Final Destination 4 Movie Review (partial)



On Tuesday September 1st, my husband and I went to see Final Destination 4 with my daughter and her fiance. I have to say that nerves were in the air that night. As I posted before, my daughter was in this movie as an extra, but still she was in it and nervous.

We saw the movie in 3D and it was AWESOME! This is the gruesomest movie of all the Final Destinations, but the 3D effects were Fantastic! I really don't want to give any of the movie away for those who have not seen the movie yet and plan to. But I will say watching it in 3D is the only way to watch this movie to really enjoy the effects they put into the movie!

Watching things fly by from behind you, watching things coming at you, you really get into the movie with dodging out the way. I had a great time, although my daughter and I both felt sick after the movie (weak stomachs). lol

Seeing our daughter on the big screen was more than awesome! We are very proud parents, who praise their daughter in everything she does and has done, but to appear in a movie, even as an extra, takes a lot of guts and she has plenty! She was very determined to do this along with her fiance, who's extra parts unfortunately were cut.

He was an extra in another movie though Serq De Freak! Comes out in October, so hopefully they didn't cut his parts as he was in a lot of them.

If you do go see this movie, try to see it in 3D. Yes it's a little more expensive, but it's a lot more fun! We can't imagine seeing this movie as a regular movie after seeing it in 3D. We just don't think it would be the same.

Here's the trailer of the movie. My daughter is in the teal shirt (walking into the stadium) and appears 45 seconds into the trailer.



Thanks for visiting my blog,




For Further Reading,
Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors