May 24, 2008

5 Years ago today


Today is the anniversary of my accident in 2003 when I hurt my back and my life changed for 5 LONG years! I was told nothing was wrong with me, just a finding of scoliosis by an orthopedic. I was told my scoliosis had gotten worse and shown the wrong x-rays of my back by a chiropractor. DO NOT EVER BELIEVE A CHIROPRACTOR!!

I tried to get disability and was told by their dr that I didn't have scoliosis and the accident I had may have done nerve damage. So 5 years later I am seeing a dr and trying to figure out exactly what is wrong with my back.

Next apt is on June 5th. I hope we will find out something soon. Although I don't have as much pain as I did at the beginning of this month, so maybe that sleep thing he put me on that I stopped doing because I can't wake up worked. lol Who knows.


For Further Reading,
doctors appt., Personal Health

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors