Aug 21, 2008

Another win! Woo Hoo! LOL



Seems like I got on a roll on winning at my cool contests. I checked the site late last night and found that I won a License Plate Frame/Tag.

I have to remind you that if you like winning things, getting surprises, you just have to join this contest site.

It's AWESOME!!

Remember:
You can win UNLIMITED times every day!


Another thing If you don't like the prize you win, you can trade it for another.

Signing up gives you 1 entry and adding your pic gives you a second, so you have 2 entries everyday into the drawing for winning prizes. Referrals get you an extra entry for each referral.

If you decide to join, please tell them Sandra sent you.
http://www.mycoolcontests.com/?ref=1761


For Further Reading,
My Winnings, mycoolcontests
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors