May 8, 2008

3rd anniversary of my Aunt's passing




On May 6th,2005 at 9:06pm my Aunt passed away. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I remember her holding on to my hand and not letting me leave the room. She wanted my sister and me by her side, so there we stayed.

I miss her terribly. She use to call everyone darling and she had those super big hugs when you needed one. I never thought I'd miss that as much as I do, but those are the 2 things that always stood out about her.

I could talk to her about anything and know that I wasn't being judged. She offered advice and it was up to you if you took it or not. Most of the time I took the advice and ran with it. She was a very smart woman. She had no children, so her nieces and nephew were her kids in away.

I didn't post this on that day, I was trying to do everything I could to keep busy. So I decided to upgrade a blog I have and as I am finished with that one, I will upgrade another one soon.


For Further Reading,
anniversary, In Memory Of......, Personal Note

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors