Feb 18, 2010

Dr's Appointment Is Made


Well, I called yesterday to see if there were any cancellations for Friday and guess what, there weren't any! So I had to take the Monday appointment they had opened. Apparently it was for him to get it on a Monday. lol

Anyway, I hope this solves his problem he's been having lately. He had food poisoning about 2 weeks ago and he's still having a little problem with his stomach. I don't think it's anything to worry about at least that's what I am praying for anyway. I don't think it's related to the food poisoning either.

I just pray that this will be solved with another type of medicine instead of having to go to the hospital for testing. They NEVER give appointments for that on the days you can go, they give you the appointments they want to give and I don't think that's fair. My husband can't miss work right now. His work just cut hours last month and was making noise about layoffs again (they did layoffs last Feb)!

Wish us luck on Monday!



Thanks for visiting




For Further Reading,
doctors appt., Personal Health

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors