Aug 6, 2009

Does Your Dog Want To Continuously Go Outside?


My Dog is very good, don't get me wrong. He's my baby, but he drives me crazy every evening!

During the day he sleeps and hardly wants to go outside at all, it's too hot! LOL So when he does go out during the day, he goes to do what he needs to and comes back inside.

In the evening, all he wants to do is go out. He barks to come back in and 5 minutes later he wants to go back out! I'm so tired of the up and down routine. lol

My dog is 15 yrs old, but it isn't so much his age, it's the fact that he loves to be outside, and we don't have a door where he can go in and out like he wants.

This is my baby!


Thanks for visiting my blog,




For Further Reading,
Every Day Life, family

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors