Aug 9, 2009

My Day Today


Today was suppose to be grocery day, my hubby and I were suppose to go to the store early this morning. That didn't happen! We slept in. lol 9:30 my daughter calls and asks if we want to go with her and her fiance to see the Disney "A Christmas Carol" Train Exhibit. Well, my husband didn't want to go, he wasn't feeling too well last night, and didn't want to go wait in the heat, but said I could go if I wanted.

So I decided to go, figured the wait would be about an hour, not too bad right? WRONG!

There was traffic when we got the the zoo/river bend, so that was slow paced. Then we park and get walking to the train when someone coming back said the wait was 1 1/2 hours. Ok not too bad, so we kept walking. We get there and are told the wait is 2 1/2 hours, but the sign is saying 1 1/2 hours, so we stayed. 2 1/2 hours later we get inside the train. Remember we are in the sun for about 2 hours~then shade the rest of the wait time.

I took plenty of pics, but would I do that again? NOT A CHANCE!! I'm tired, my back and feet hurt, not to mention both my shoulders from holding my purse that long!

I put it all on slide shows. Photobook will only allow so many slides, so I had to put it in 2 shows. One slide show is of inside the train, the second is of us.

I tried RockYou.com, but when I posted the link last night, it wasn't my slide show I was watching. So I have NO idea what the heck happened and apparently I'm not the only one after investigating.





These are pics of the crowd, my daughter, her fiance and me waiting to see the train, and after.



Thanks for visiting my blog,




For Further Reading,
Every Day Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors