Sep 20, 2008

Something strange is going on in my house


We have lived here since June 16th of this year. Never had a problem except the normal stuff, stopped up sink, etc. lol Not much to tell on mishaps.

We evacuated for Hurricane Gustav on August 30th. We came back home on September 3rd. Now that means my house was vacant for 4 days! Since we have been home we have notice strange things happening in our kitchen.

I won't tell every detail, I'll only tell about this evenings events.

We left to go to the corner store. We weren't gone but maybe 30 minutes IF THAT! My kitchen was CLEAN before we left, particularly my stove and the counter next to it. When we came home, there was liquid on top of my stove, not in a glass, but on the stove. I have a gas stove and the inlay for the 2 burners had liquid! It was a lite yellowish color and the 4 pot holders I had on the counter top next to the stove were SOAKED through!

We have an exhaust fan and light above the stove, but all that is dry. We have checked everything around the stove and above it and can't find anything that could leak. We have checked ALL cabinets and can't find any animal hiding.

We only have a dog, he is 14 years old and he can't get on top of the counter. We don't have a cat or any other animal. We don't hear any meow's like if a cat somehow got in the house........We are puzzled about what the heck is doing this.

Any opinions would be gladly welcomed.

Thanks


For Further Reading,
Every Day Life, strange happenings

3 comments:

Sandra on 9/29/2008 12:36 PM said...

I am just checking I've had 2 people tell me my other link wasn't working, so I changed it.

Feel free to leave comments.
Thanks!

Catherine on 9/29/2008 5:41 PM said...

Hi Sandra,
I hope there is no more activity.
I have lived in places with activity and not nice things going on. It can be nerve racking !
Catherine

Sandra on 9/29/2008 9:32 PM said...

Thanks Catherine. I can put up with just about anything as long as there is nothing out to hurt me.

All has been quiet with this activity since this post.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors