Oct 13, 2009

Michael Buble CD "Crazy Love" Review



Michael Bublé's New CD Crazy Love is FANTASTIC!

I was not a fan of his, but I am now. I do have 2 new favorite songs called "Haven't Met You Yet" & "Crazy Love".

His new album "Crazy Love" debuted on October 9th! The song Haven't Met You Yet, is so fun to listen to. Makes you want to sing along even though you don't know the song. lol I was swaying in my computer chair, toe tapping, smiling and yes trying to sing along, 'cause this man can sing! 3 words to describe his songs are, romantic, playful and wonderful!



The title song is a cover of the Van Morrison gem “Crazy Love” The CD closes out with a haunting version of "Stardust" which is performed with the acapella group Naturally 7.

The album was produced by David Foster, Bob Rock and Humberto Gatica.

Michael did a wonderful job on the oldies but goodies bringing them up to date for this generation to enjoy! I know I was excited listening to some of the songs my mother listened to and realizing I didn't mind listening to them!

Here is a list of tracks on this CD.

Album Tracklisting:
1. Cry Me A River
2. All Of Me
3. Georgia On My Mind
4. Crazy Love
5. Haven't Met You Yet
6. All I Do Is Dream Of You
7. Hold On
8. Heartache Tonight
9. You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You
10. Baby (You've Got What It Takes)
11. At This Moment
12. Stardust
13. Whatever It Takes (bonus track)

Want to contact Michael Buble? Become Michaels Fan on Facebook

Order his 2010 Calendar on his website.

Here is a little more of a peek into "Crazy Love" by Michael Buble` courtesy of AOL Music and Reprise Records & his song "Haven't Met You Yet". Enjoy!





I received NO compensation for this review. The opinions expressed here are mine. Thank you to One2One Network for the CD and the oportunity to do this review.


Thanks for visiting my blog,




For Further Reading,
Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors