Jul 14, 2008

I won on my cool contests!



I won this t-shirt yesterday from MyCoolContests.com

On My Cool Contests members watch Commercial Ads for a chance to instantly win Cash prizes. A Cash Prize will be awarded for each commercial or Video Ad shown on our site. Members will have an opportunity to participate in Daily, Weekly, and Monthly FREE Contests, Raffles, Lotteries, and Sweepstakes with Future Free Contests, Raffles, Lotteries, and Sweepstakes ALWAYS in the Works. We will try our Very Best to award more and more Prizes Daily!

Their Prizes include Free Cash, Free Gift cards, Free Electronics, Free Apparel, Free Jewelry, Free Toys, Free DVDs, Free CDs, Free Services, and Much More. There are also NO Limits on how many times you can win. My CoolContests is Free To Look, Free To Enter, and Free To Win! There are No Gimmicks, No Fees, No Spam, No S&H, and No BULL!

To sign up, please click the banner and tell them Sandra sent ya! :)


For Further Reading,
My Winnings, mycoolcontests

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors