May 29, 2011

About Sandra



Hi, My name is Sandra and I live in Louisiana. I am originally from New Orleans, but have lived in Kenner for 18 years now. I moved here for a better environment for my daughter, who was 10 when we moved. I have no regrets in doing that, although it was hard for her to leave her friends.

I am 46 years old. I married my best friend, of 28 years, 2 years ago (May 22, 2009). We had a lovely wedding. It wasn't an all out wedding, we just had to be real about finances, so we were frugal and our wedding with reception cost about $1000! Our daughter, who is 28 years old, just recently got married on December 26, 2010. She had a beautiful wedding, it was not a frugal one, at least not as frugal as I was trying to get her to do. lol

I'm a WAHM who loves blogging and helping others. I love looking for good deals, coupons, freebies,etc. to share! I also LOVE doing product reviews! I've received some awesome things to review and do giveaways on, so make sure to stop by my frugal blog, http://www.bargains4wahms.com. I also look for every opportunity to make legitimate $$ online.

I occasionally sell on eBay. I use to sell a lot, but with all the changes that took place within the last year, I quit. Too many rules to keep track of and it wasn't fun anymore.

I also do other various things online to make money.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your opinions, comments and tips!! All are greatly appreciated, so please leave them.

Updated 5.29.11


For Further Reading,
About Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors