May 29, 2011

WOW! Long Time NO post!




WOW the last time I posted on this blog was in December 2010! I want to start this blog going again. I see that I have 35 followers, and I'm happy you stayed a follower!

In the next few days, I am going to do a new about me, a lot has changed in 3 years! 1 is I got married and I see I did not post anything about it! lol So I'll start on all that soon. I also had my surgery on Jan 11, 2011! LOL I loved that it was all 1's............so just wanted to pop in and say hi and Happy Memorial Day!

This is my personal blog, so I will be posting personal stuff and I have a review to post that is of a personal nature and I believe it would be better suited to do on this blog instead of my frugal blog Bargains4wahms


For Further Reading,
Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors