Mar 15, 2010

The View (Week Of March 1st)


I'm so sorry I haven't kept up with this. I have been so sick with my sinus', migraines and my eyes hurting. It was hard for me to concentrate on anything (including posting freebies, coupons and deals up on my other blog), much less do anything else including cleaning my house! Thank God I taped the episodes :)

The week of March 1st on the View were some interesting guests. I think the number 1 favorite guest for many was Robert Pattinson from the "Twilight Sega" movies. I know many women and teens love him. I know my daughter does! She also likes Taylor Lautner!

Robert and his co-star Emilie de Ravin of the movie "Remember Me" was on the show promoting their movie. Mitt Romney, the 70th Governor of Massachusetts made his first-ever appearance.

On March 3rd the ladies featured the best of "View Tube" which included backstage antics and celebrity exit interviews. Lisa Kudrow of “Who Do You Think You Are” and formerly of "Friends" joined the hosts.

On March 4th Valerie Bertinelli was the celebrity guest co-host. She was one of my favorite actresses since "One Day at a Time". Abigail Breslin from Broadway’s “The Miracle Worker” and Mia Wasikowska from Disney’s “Alice in Wonderland” Also made a guest appearance. They also had a musical performance from Broadway’s “Fela”.

On March 5th The View was all about the Oscars with a special episode called “Road to the Oscars”. Oscar nominee Don Cheadle and Wesley Snipes were guests on the show. The ladies also explored “The History of Oscar Fashions” with a two-part look at some of the most memorable (Kathern Hepburn, Betty Davis) – and perhaps forgettable (Demi Moore) – Oscar hits and misses, with celebrity stylist Robert Verdi.

Hosts of “At the Movies” Michael Phillips and Tony Scott were also there to unveil their 2010 Oscar predictions.


Thanks for visiting,



I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.


For Further Reading,
The View, TV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors