Jan 23, 2010

Something Funny Happened At The Store Yesterday!


My husband and I went to the grocery store yesterday and as we are walking down one of the isles, this guy says "Hey What's Up KID ROCK!" I actually thought since my husband responded with a "Hey" back, he knew the guy, so I asked who that was. My husband told me he had NO idea who it was, but "apparently he thought I was KID ROCK!" LOL I started laughing and continued laughing while talking with my husband.

Now this is the second person who thought he resempled Kid Rock, the first one was A LONG time ago! I really don't think he looks like him, but love teasing him when Kid Rock has been spotted and it's my husband! LOL



Thanks for visiting




For Further Reading,
Every Day Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors