Sep 3, 2009

My Little Pony: Twinkle Wish Adventures Preview Video Links



I am so psyched to be able to share with my readers a preview of the new My Little Pony Twinkle Wish Adventures!! The expected release date is October 13th!! There will be a $5 coupon that comes attached to the Twinkle Wish Adventure DVDs found at your local Toys R’ Us and Target beginning October 13.

Twinkle Wish Adventure will also air on a national cable-network channel.

These video’s are sure to bring back some wonderful memories! I know they for me!

Preview Twinkle Wish Dilema and Dreams Do Come True

Spactacular Color and the stories are so sweet.

Keep an eye out in the coming weeks I will be posting more previews!!

There will also be a Giveaway for My Little Pony in the near future!!


Thanks for visiting my blog,




For Further Reading,
Movie Trailers, Movies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors