Jul 12, 2009

Sunday and Public Transportation


We woke up at 8 am this morning. We decided to take a nice quick trip to Wal-Mart. NOT!!

We have to take public transportation and well, we found out that there was only 1 bus on each line that works on Sunday! We left the house at 9:20 and caught the first bus at 9:25, the second bus for 9:47. We caught the buses on time to get to Wal-Mart, was in the store, perhaps 15 minutes if that and then we had a 45 minute wait for the 1 bus to take us to the next bus line to get home. We had an hour wait for the next bus.

Instead of waiting, we went and had a cheap lunch at Taco Tico! We ate real slowly as it was very hot outside and I had started to feel sick waiting for the first bus. The bus passed on time, and we were home by noon.

So our quick trip turned into being away from home for 3 hours!

In my opinion, they really need to get their heads straight and put more buses working on these lines! I know people want to have Sunday's off, but life still goes on no matter if it's Sunday or Friday and people still catch the bus on Sundays!

2 hours waiting for buses was a bit much for me today! I am so happy to be home in my nice COLD house! I'm litterally cold now. lol The AC is set to 75 degrees and I feel cold............I love it!

Thanks for visiting my blog,




For Further Reading,
Every Day Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors