Jul 29, 2008

Do you like my new look?


I was looking for a new blog template, and well, I couldn't find one I liked. So I decided to just update this one with a new look. lol

I want to add to the bottom of my blog a link that will lead readers to my older posts. I see this link on several blogs. It is included in the templates, but I am unsure of how to get mine to do that. lol

If anyone knows how, please contact me and explain what I need to do to get this. I would appreciate it so much. I know absolutely nothing about xhml, I do know html a little though.

Anyway, if you like my new look and want to leave a comment, just click on the article and it will open a page for you to leave the comment.

Thanks and Have a great evening!
Sandra


For Further Reading,
Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors