May 16, 2008

Our dog woke us at 4:30 am!


This morning at 4:30 am it was storming again! I mean lots of loud thunder and lightening. Our dog hates storms and was trying his best to hide. lol He was so cute. He woke us because he was kind of loud about it. He eventually went to sleep by his daddy. :)

Hubby:
Hubby was rushing to go to work this morning as he wanted to leave while there was a slack in storms. He told me his chest was hurting again. Now when he got to work he told his boss he had a doctor appt for Monday and his boss looked at him and told him you aren't feeling good now are you and hubby said no. His boss said go home and don't come back until you see the doctor. His boss has been trying to get him to go to the ER, and no luck that way either. lol So that's 2 days off of next weeks check! I can't complain though, it is his health and if he ended up in the hospital it would be even more days then.

This was a real crappy day. lol I feel like I never went to sleep last night. Our dog, is sleeping and has been doing that most of the day! I had to drink 2 cups of coffee this morning to wake up. I'd love some more, but I don't drink more than 2 cups on any day.


For Further Reading,
Every Day Life, weather

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors