May 14, 2008

Not too good of a day today


My husband woke me up at 3 am to tell me his chest was hurting him and his arms felt numb. I asked if he wanted to go to the hospital and he kept telling me no. Now I am use to him waiting until it gets bad to go to the doctor. He hates them for some reason.

He has not been feeling much better today, but he did make it through a full day of work today. He just called and asked me to have the AC on for him so when he got in it would be cool in here. It is only 82 degrees right now, but I have the AC on 70 to cool it off, he gets off in 30 minutes.

His father passed away from a heart attack. My mother had a heart attack about 6 or 7years ago (she didn't know she was having one) and I know heart attacks have the same symptoms of heart burn, but I can't get him to understand that this is nothing to play with and he needs to go to the hospital.

If you pray, please pray for my husband.

My daughter said her boyfriend wasn't feeling good last night either. We all ate Popeye's chicken, I felt fine and so did she, so I don't know if it was that or not. All I know is he felt fine before he ate that and now he is feeling terrible.


For Further Reading,
Every Day Life, family

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors