May 22, 2008

David Cook wins American Idol Season 7



I am so happy David Cook is the new "American Idol", he is very deserving of this title. This is the very fist Rocker American Idol winner. I can't wait for his CD. I love how he changed many of the songs he sang. I sure hope Michael John's CD is a good one, I plan on purchasing that one as well.

I did think David Archuletta was going to win just by how Simon was and you know everyone listens to Simon Cowl. lol Not this time and I am happy that Simon appologized to David Cook last night as he did not deserve to be dissed like Simon was doing.

I wonder what season 8 will be like? Can they top this season? It was all talent this time, although I didn't like 3 of the contestant, they did have some talent.


For Further Reading,
American Idol, Celebrity News

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors