Mar 27, 2008

I feel like crap!


I went to help my daughter at the day care where she works on Monday, Tuesday and yesterday. Yesterday my throat started to hurt and today my nose is runny and I feel like a truck hit me!

I am so sick of being sick! I wish the weather would make up it's stupid mind and let SPRING come in and STAY!!!!!

I missed my doctor's appointment today for Disability, but I have another one for next Thursday morning. The social worker was very nice to help me like that. Her supervisor told her not to reschedule, but she did anyway, because she heard how I was on the phone.

Going to lay down.

~Later~


For Further Reading,
Every Day Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors