May 31, 2011

Why Don't People Listen?!


When I go grocery shopping, I make a list of what I need. I then look on the blogs that I follow for the Winn Dixie, CVS and Walmart deals and then pull my coupons from my binder. Before I do any of that, I check my freezers, fridge and pantry to see how many dinners I have! I must have at least 8 dinners, so if I have 6, I know I have to purchase 2 dinners on my shopping trip!

Now as of Friday, May 27, I had 10 meals that included hamburgers and chicken for Memorial day. I always look for the best deals on meat as well.

WHY is it that others who get paid every 2 weeks are not like that? I don't understand! If you get paid every 2 weeks, you should have at least 14 meals! If you don't have room in your freezer, ok keep the money in your bank account and go to the store weekly! Set a budget of all your bills and when they are due and how much is due and then you should have NO problems! My budget is all written out and includes FOOD!

Why don't people want to listen? It aggravates me so much!


For Further Reading,
Rant

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors