Feb 26, 2010

Octomom Was On "The View!"


Octomom Nayda Suleman was on "The View" yesterday and all I can really say is OMG and WOW!!!



You'd think she would want to clear up a lot of the things that were being said about her and what people think of her. But, no, she acted like a nut the whole time! She NEVER fully answered their questions and that laugh, OMG it's just plain freaky! She freaked Sherry out!


I don't know who I feel bad for more, the kids or her. I mean I have 1 kid and thank God for her dad and grandmother were involved. It is hard with just 1, I can't imagine what it's like with 14 (1 with autism) and no help....6 kids before and now the 8...O MY! The sperm donor is a friend of hers and she doesn't know if he wants to have any involvement.

Were you able to watch it? No. Watch it now

I suppose her being nervous had a lot to do with her speed talking. Sometimes her sentences just didn't make any sense! Whoopie was looking at her like she's crazy! lol

The ladies repeatedly asked her how she was going to support her kids financially. Now that's a very good question, but she didn't really give the answer! However, she did say something about writing a book. I hope that books sells millions!

Sherry asked how she paid for it, because insurance doesn't pay for IF (invetro fertilization) and she worked 70-80 hrs a week to save money to do it!

Look at her body? WOW! She sure snapped back!


She says "I would feel like I cheated," she tells Star. "I wanted to prove to myself that I can do it on my own, naturally. My friends call me Rubber Band because I always snapped back so quickly after my other kids!"

My opinion on the octomom:
*She needs to have her tubes tied!
*She needs to seek some professional help!

Tubes tied because
She did say "If I meet someone way later down the line I may want to have another one". IS SHE CRAZY??!!!

Professional Help because
She needs a reality check and needs to start making the right decisions for her kids.

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.”

Thanks for visiting,




For Further Reading,
The View, TV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors