Feb 22, 2010

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! A blog carnival created by MckMama. Click HERE to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Here goes mine!

My Pot Pantry has been needing a good overhall for the past week of so. Did I take the initiative when it first started to aggravate me and clean it out, NO NOT ME! I waited until it was even more messed up and I couldn't find anything in it to clean it! lol

I LOVE my house, I just wish I had a different place to store my pots. I really dislike where we have them, but there is NO where else. There are only a few cabinets and they are small in depth, so I had to just compromise on several things we have and where they are.

MESSY Pot Pantry





Clean Pot Pantry



Clean Counters


I'm glad that's over!

What about you? What are you guilty of not doing and are not happy with yourself about it?

Thanks for visiting




For Further Reading,
Featured, Not Me Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors