Feb 3, 2010

My Amarylliss Plant


I received an Amarylliss Plant for Christmas from my husband. He knows I love plants and I always wanted an Amarylliss, so he surprised me with one. I planted it on Christmas evening after everyone was gone. I kept the box so I'd know how the plant should look at how many weeks, etc.

Well, I took pictures on Jan. 18th which was 24 days after I planted it, then on January 25th when it made 1 month (31 days) and on Feb. 1st when it was 37 days or 7 weeks.

This plant is HUGE! lol I never knew it would be that tall! It leans towards the sunlight and if I have the heater on, it leans towards that! So at the moment, it's leaning on my TV Stand















January 18thJanuary 25thFebruary 1st









Thanks for visiting




For Further Reading,
Every Day Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors