Mar 7, 2008

About Sandra


Hi, My name is Sandra, I am a 44 year old Louisianaian. I was born and raised in New Orleans and I moved to Kenner in May of 1993. No regrets in doing that although I love my hometown, Kenner is a much better environment.

I am a newlywed. I got married on 5/22/09 to my long term common law husband of 26 yrs. We have a daughter 26 yrs old, who has been engaged since (7/17/08). She is a day care worker, she adores kids. We also have Duke, our dog, he's 15 yrs old and a handful sometimes. lol His Bday is 11-20-1993.

I'm a WAHM who looks for every opportunity to make legitimate $$ online.

I occasionally sell on eBay. I use to sell a lot, but with all the changes that took place within the last year, I quit. Too many rules to keep track of and it wasn't fun anymore.

I also do other various things online to make money.

I also have 3 other blogs.

  • http://www.bargains4wahms.com Get the daily scoop on grocery deals, coupons, freebies and more.
  • CyberCashPlus posted here is everything I do to make extra money online including proof of payments.
  • Then there's my frugal blog that is off to a slow start
    A Frugal Life
    Teaching you to spend less to live more!

    Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your opinions, comments and tips!! All are greatly appreciated, so please leave them.


    For Further Reading,
    About Me
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin
     

    Popular Posts

    Blog Archive

    Site Stats

    Blog directoryPersonal

    Display Pagerank




    Contributors