Jun 1, 2011

HOT! JUNE 1st and Record Breaking Heat!



I was shocked when I read the weatherbug on my laptop! I had NO idea it was that high of a temperature! We've been bouncing between 89 and 92 degrees all May and all of a sudden record breaking temperatures on June 1st! lol

My husband came home from work for lunch and was hungry, but wanted cool air and water more than food! After work, he came home, relaxed a bit then took a cool shower. He just finished eating and is hopefully feeling a lot better than he was. Every year I worry about heat exhaustion with him. He's already had it 2 yrs ago, and now I keep Gatorade and Powerade on hand because he needs it and water.

What do you do for the heat?


For Further Reading,
weather

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Site Stats

Blog directoryPersonal

Display Pagerank




Contributors